Yesterday, I made some delicious pork ramen. I still don't have all the ingredients needed to make it authentic.
Ingredients:
1/2 can of diced potatoes (or half of fresh potato)
1/2 can of corn (one ear of corn)
1 pork chop cut into bite sizes
1-2 servings of noodles of choice
1 can of beef broth
1-2 hard boiled egg(s)
2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt
1/2 can of diced potatoes (or half of fresh potato)
1/2 can of corn (one ear of corn)
1 pork chop cut into bite sizes
1-2 servings of noodles of choice
1 can of beef broth
1-2 hard boiled egg(s)
2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt
Instructions: 3 pans needed.
In one, hard boil eggs (15 minutes).
In second, heat up broth, add corn, potatoes, garlic and salt. Then add and cook noodles to desired consistency, in broth mix.
In third, fry up bite sized pork chops until golden brown (I used butter flavor Pam, not oil). I added a little extra garlic and salt to my pork while it cooked.
Do all three pans at same time. It should take the amount of time to cook ramen as it takes to boil the eggs. Once eggs boiled, peel shell off and slice in half.
One day, I'll add some slices of nori and kamaboko
.

No comments:
Post a Comment