Monday, August 22, 2016

Fried Veggies

Sorry for the absence. Today I'll explain my fried veggies. They're nothing special, semi healthy and easy to make.

First grab a handful of your favorite friable veggies, I chose sweet potatoes and asparagus.

First slice up your potatoes into wedges or cubes. This makes it easier to cook and eat.

I used one medium sized potato and 5 pieces of asparagus.

Mixture Ingredients:
1 TBSP of extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp of minced garlic
Salt and Pepper to taste
1/2 TBSP of butter

THAT'S IT. Easy right?

Now on a medium heat, melt your mixture of ingredients until the butter melts. Next place your veggies in the pan and bring the heat down to low. This will take about 10 mins to cook until the veggies are soft. If you get them perfect, the potatoes can be mashed by barely touching them. AKA the best type ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment