Looking for a simple easy muffins for breakfast? Here is a great one that always gets eaten before I can have one.
Ingredients:
For muffins-
1/3 cup of melted butter
1/2 cup of sugar
1 egg (preferably room temperature)
1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg (I occasionally add a second 1/4 tsp)
1/2 cup milk
Topping (option: cut topping in half, which I do*):
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 teaspoon cinnamon
Instructions:
Preheat oven to 350F.
Make sure the butter is pre-melted before mixing and mix all muffin ingredients in one big bowl.
Don't over mix. The mix should be chunky not smooth.
I bake them for 15-20 minutes.
Next, you'll make two "dipping" bowls for the topping.
In one bowl put the melted butter and the other mix the dry ingredients.
When the muffins are done, you'll dip each one in the butter (I only do the tops). Then you'll roll the muffin in the dry mix. Repeat until all muffins are completed.
No comments:
Post a Comment